Saturday, January 10, 2009

Moved In

The day started at 5:30 this morning. Wow. So long ago. Today was the day that I moved into Western!! Daddy, Momma, Amy, and I left Food Lion in Mills River at 6:30 am. Orientation began at 8:15. That lasted for a while then lunch at Dodson Cafeteria. Around 3ish maybe we moved into my dorm. Got all set up around 5 and then Daddy left to go to Matthew's game (btw they won b/c Keagan Williams made a halfcourt shot making the final score 65-62...against Pisgah in the 1st playoff game).

So Momma, Amy, and I decided to move my room around to make it more roomy. We made a Wal-Mart run for some snacks and cables to get my internet and tv. They left around midnight :)

Tomorrow, I'm going exploring around to see how long it takes to get to my classes and just explore. Will update as much as I can.

Will post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula Roberts said...

Actually since it was Saturday before Amy and I left and you got to get on the computer you should say "Yesterday" was move in day! The day was just to short and too long at the same time! Thanks for posting. Look forward to seeing more!