Friday, May 30, 2008

First Blog

Hello everyone. My mom informed me that two of my cousins had blogs and it was about time that I had one. I granted her wish. I am starting this blog now so I will be in habit when I start Western Carolina in January. I will try and keep everyone posted. So right now, I am sitting here at work wishing that it would be 10 pm so I could go home. I must say that time has just flown by. I really enjoy quotes so I will try to leave one everyday. Some will be serious and some will be funny.

"before anything, getting ready is the key to success."

2 comments:

Paula Roberts said...

And they say kids don't listen to their parents anymore ... what a good girl! :) You make your mama very happy.

Angie said...

I thought your mom told you never to give into peer pressure--even from cousins!! Kidding...I am so glad that you are doing this so that I can keep up with you. BTW, I am VERY proud of you for getting into WCU!! way to go!!
love ya!