Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grafitti Art



For one of my 2-D projects, we created graffiti. We had to come up with a "tag"- which is basically your name. Then you had to fill up the rest of the space with whatever you wanted. Then she told us that we had to work with other people and incorporate each others ideas so it flowed throughout the canvas.

My tag is my name Amanda.
I have a cross for religion. I have WCU because that's where I am receiving my degree and because it's important to me. I have a Christmas tree because I LOVE Christmas and the holidays. I have an issue of People magazine because that is my favorite guilty pleasure. I have a flip-flop that says "RIP" on it because I usually wear flip-flops so much, that I wear them out quickly. I have a heart that says "I Love Lucy" because that is one of my favorite shows. I have a house that looks nice on one side and bad on the other because I want to restore old houses. There is red polka dots because I like polka dots.

I included my grafitti and a picture of the whole thing. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Paula Roberts said...

Cool - for some reason I looked at the house and thought - broken - like our divorce - guess your way is a lot more upbeat :)

It's great! I am proud of you and Amy and all you two are doing for college.