Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry it's been so long

Hello everyone.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. School's going well...almost over. Last day is May 1st and then exams the next week. Had a good Easter Break. Worked some and hung out with family. Had a good Easter. I went to church with daddy and Matthew and then we had a cookout afterwards. Nana came out. Amy had to work all day..on her birthday but she got presents at work. :)

This past Friday, I went and spent the night with grandma and granddaddy. Helped them out by cleaning their house. Had a good dinner...like it's ever bad. haha. Good mashed potatoes. I went down to the pond with granddaddy and helped feed the fish and then we watched them for a while.

Monday I am going to Atlanta with my friend Heather. We are going to ADAC which is Atlanta Decorative Arts Center. We are going with our interior design class. And then Friday, I am going to Charleston with momma and Frank for my 21st birthday!! I am so excited! I will make sure to upload pictures once I get back.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe you are almost finished!! Didn't you just get there?? I'm sure it seems slow to you some days, but it's flyin' by for me!! So proud of all your hard work and hope you enjoy all your trips this week!!

Amanda said...

Yes I am very excited that it's almost done. Ready for new classes. It does seem like it just flew by. Thank you!