Saturday, July 19, 2008

Christmas In July

WOOOOO!!!! I got a brand new laptop computer. It is my Christmas present from my mom and my dad. I got it early because we got an awesome deal. It is a Gateway M 6843 from Best Buy. Last night, Atley transferred my stuff over from my old computer to my new computer. It is so pretty and RED! My dad is taking my old computer so I Kentuckyized it. lol. It's all set up for someone who doesn't have a cell phone. Just the basics. Atley got rid of most of the icons so he would not get confused.

I will put some pictures up once I figure out how to use just the SD card without using the cord to transfer.

"You are a star so don't forget to shine like one."

1 comment:

Paula Roberts said...

Don't take too long to get a picture up, you are my daughter after all and we know you can figure out the SD Card. Just put it in the slot and a box pops up and ask you what to do with them ... so easy even a Kentuckian could do it ... well, maybe. LOL. Love the way you "dumbed down" your computer before handing it off to dad. Can't wait to see it!