Thursday, January 29, 2009

Artwork from my Class Tonight


For my Art 3-D class, we learned about artists who use the environment for their medium. It's called environmental intervention. Andy Goldsworthy is a famous guy who does this. You use the environment and just change it up a little bit. The first two pictures are leaves and brush that I transformed into a wreath. The second picture is a pinecone stuck between the railing. The last pictures are my favorite. Jennifer, this girl in my class, and I took leaves and brush and put them across the road. It LITERALLY stopped traffic. This guy was like whoa! I said don't worry, it's just leaves. WE thought it was funny.

Oh and on my other project where I had to make something out of paper and one out of cardboard..I got an 86. I'm proud of that grade considering she said she does not really give out A's.

I will update soon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paula Roberts said...

Love the wreath. If it would stay together I would buy it and hang it on my door!

Amanda said...

aww thanks momma.