Wednesday, January 21, 2009

School Update

Hello everyone. Sorry it's been so long. I have been busy with all this art homework. I have 4 classes but a lot of homework. I have Intro to Drawing, 2-D Design, 3-D Design, and Intro to Interior Design.

This past weekend, I spent the weekend with my grandparents. I had a wonderful time. They spoiled me (as momma put it haha ). They fed me great, bought me some stuff for my dorm, and my granddaddy took me to the art supply store in Waynesville. Also my granddaddy helped me with my art projects. Thank you!!

I will be putting pictures up once I can get my mom to show me how to do a slideshow of my pictures. I wanted to let everyone know that I have another blog for my 3-D class where I have to post what we did and the pictures, so if you would like to look at it, you can by clicking here

I will try and update more often.

No comments: