Monday, June 23, 2008

Atley in Kansas City

Hello everyone.
Hope your week is going well. Atley left today for Kansas City, MO to compete at the National Level for the Skills USA Competition. He already won state and he is hoping to bring home the National title. He was supposed to leave out of Asheville at 4 pm today but was delayed until 5:30. His original route was to leave Asheville, go to Detroit, then Chicago, and finally Kansas City. Now instead of Detroit, he is going to Cincinnati. He will be back on Saturday afternoon. I will be sure to update his winnings when I find out. I'm going to my Grandma and Grandaddy's for a few days to visit with them. I am excited!! Well I"m going to go because I'm going to my brother's baseball game.

"Love is an interesting thing. You can't smell it, you can't see it, but it is there from the day you are born."-excerpt from last night's Army Wives on Lifetime.

1 comment:

Paula Roberts said...

I loved that quote when I heard it. Glad you used it here. Still mad at you for getting me hooked on another tear jerker like Army Wives. (Kidding)