Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beach Vacation

Got back from Myrtle Beach yesterday around 5:30. Amy and I had never been and we all had so much fun. Thank you Momma for taking us. It was a memorable vacation. We had a lot of fun. On vacation, we went to the Family Kingdom Water Park and also the amusement park. At the amusement park, Amy, yes I said Amy, rode the 8th best roller coaster in the U.S. It was so funny. She was screaming like someone was murdering her. :) Momma and I rode the log flume and she got soaked. We bought the picture that they take when you are going down the hill. It is very funny. Amy and I made sand castles with Amy's pail and shovel. Momma confused this little boy by telling him that he was knocking on the wrong room, that he kept knocking on 23(we were in 22). It was so funny. Maybe you just had to be there. Amy and I ate 21% of the 170 item buffet at Captain Benjamin's. It was delicious. I will post more. and I am going to see if I can do a slideshow of the pictures but I will need momma's help. Hope everyone else had a wonderful week. We sure did!

"Live like it was your last day, sing like it was your last song, and dance like it was your last dance."

1 comment:

Paula Roberts said...

Okay, dear, you know the saying, "What happens in Vegas?" Well I should have told you it applies to Myrtle Beach, too. Shame on you for telling on me! LOL! I had lots of fun, too!