Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go

Yesterday was Grandparents Day for me and Amy. We ate lunch at Bay Breeze with Nana, Daddy, and Matthew. Then Amy and I came up to see Grandma and Grandaddy. We had an excellent dinner, like you would have thought different. And Grandma made CHOCOLATE cake! It is fantastic. Today we played Phase 10. Grandma won. It was a lot of fun. Amy had to leave for work but I am staying another night.

Update on Atley: He checked into orientation on Tuesday night. He went to a lot of vendors and got 5 goody bags with pocket screwdrivers and pens. The last time I talked to him today, he said he was going to a water park! Sounds like fun! Yesterday he ate at Jack Stack's BBQ and said it was awesome food. He bought one of their sauces. He spoke with people from Idaho and Texas. He said the Idaho people talked funny...but they probably said the same thing about him. LOL. Well, I'm going to get off of here.

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done. "-Lucille Ball

No comments: